Patrick Maurer is a Pender & Coward shareholder focusing his practice in the areas of family law, litigation and criminal and traffic law.
Patrick represents clients in divorce, property settlement agreements, child custody matters, pre-marital agreements and other domestic and family law cases. He also represents clients who have been charged in criminal and traffic matters including DUI, and domestic assault. Previously serving as Senior Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney in Virginia Beach and Danville, he has a broad range of trial experience handling serious and complex matters.
He is a frequent speaker at conferences and continuing legal education seminars regarding domestic and family law matters.
Represented numerous clients through complex divorce matters involving child custody, visitation, disposition of business and personal assets, as well as support.
Represented clients charged with felonies and misdemeanors including DUI, domestic assault and traffic matters.
- Virginia Bar Association, Secretary of Domestic Relations section
- Virginia State Bar, Board of Governors for Family Law section
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- I’Anson Hoffman American Inn of Court
- AV® Rated, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™