Jeff Hunn is a firm shareholder focusing his practice in the areas of litigation, community association law, insurance defense, business legal services, and government law.
In his practice, he represents clients frequently in federal and state courts throughout Hampton Roads, as well as arbitration proceedings, mediations and administrative hearings. His clients include individuals, small and large companies and municipalities and government entities. He has defended numerous cases for insurance companies, businesses and municipalities in all manners of casualty claims, from property damage to catastrophic injuries.
Jeff has extensive experience representing community associations, developers, businesses and individual property owners in the interpretation, negotiation and formation of contracts, management agreements, leases, title and boundary disputes and zoning issues.
In 2001, Jeff served as Law Clerk to the Honorable J.M.H. Willis, Jr. of the Court of Appeals of Virginia. He also served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard S. Bray of the Court of Appeals of Virginia in 2002.
- Virginia State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
- Southeastern Virginia Chapter of the Community Association Institute (SEVA-CAI)
- AV® Rated, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- Virginia's Legal Elite, Civil Litigation, 2020 - 2022
- Coastal Virginia's Top Lawyers, Civil Law Litigation, 2016-2023
- Best Lawyers in America, Community Association Law, 2023
- Leaders in the Law, 2023
- National Trial Advocacy College, Trial Advocacy Institute, University of Virginia, 2004
- LEAD Hampton Roads Graduate, 2013
- Virginia Beach Division of Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce, Tustee
- Virginia General Assembly Adopts Emergency Legislation Allowing Virtual Board Meetings During the Current State of Emergency - April 2020
- A Look at Virginia's New Laws Affecting Community Associations - July 2017
- Civic League or Homeowners' Association - July 2014
- The Top Five Issues Affecting Community Associations in 2012 - September 2012