Lisa Ehrich is an attorney at the firm focusing her practice in the areas of litigation, government law, labor and employment, and insurance defense.
Lisa defends state and local governmental entities and their employees in civil, constitutional, employment discrimination, and personal injury matters. She has experience representing clients in both state and federal courts.
She served as Law Clerk to the Honorable J. Sydney Hoffman, Superior Court of Pennsylvania from 1982 to 1984.
Authored successful summary judgment and appellate briefs in federal courts, addressing First, Fourth, Eighth and Fourteenth Amendment claims against law enforcement, local governments and jails, and in matters raising employment discrimination claims under Title VII, the ADA and the ADEA.
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
- The Up Center, Chair, Board of Directors and Volunteer
- Girls on the Run Hampton Roads, Board of Directors
- Virginia Conflict Resolution Center, Past Chair, Board of Directors
- City of Norfolk Employee Grievance Panels, Chair
- The Hebrew Academy of Tidewater, Past President, Board of Trustees
- Coastal Virginia's Top Lawyers, Labor & Employment, 2023