Kristen Jurjevich is a firm shareholder focusing her practice in the areas of corporate and transactional law, real estate, community association matters and litigation.
Kristen represents clients in a wide range of business concerns and general corporate transactions, including the preparation and negotiation of contracts, and the formation, operation, purchase and sale of businesses.
She is experienced in handling residential and commercial real estate transactions and has experience representing individuals and business clients in litigation disputes, including mediation, arbitration, trial and appeal in both state and federal courts. Additionally, Kristen assists community associations with collection efforts, including obtaining judgments for delinquent dues, as well as filing memoranda of liens and foreclosure proceedings.
In 2009, she served as an intern to the Honorable Mark S. Davis, Federal Judge for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Virginia Bar Association, Past Chair of Young Lawyers Division
- James Kent Inn of Court
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law, 2021-2022, Real Estate Law, 2022
- CoVaBIZ Millennial on the Move, 2018
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016-2020
- Coastal Virginia's Top Lawyers, Real Estate, 2021 and 2023
- Virginia's Legal Elite, Young Lawyer, 2018-2022
- Virginia Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Emerson G. Spies Award, 2019
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly, Up and Coming Lawyers, 2019
- LEAD Hampton Roads, Class of 2018
- Central Business District Association (CBDX), Past President
- Central Business District Association, Past Executive Board Member & Past SGA Advisory Committee Member
- Neptune Festival, Past Member of International Sandsculpting Championship Committee
- Kristen Jurjevich Featured in CovaBIZ as Millennial on the Move - June 2018
- Judgment Lien vs. Memorandum of Lien: Two Power Tools in a Community Association’s Collection Toolkit - February 2018
- Why You Need An Attorney When Selling Your Home FSBO (For Sale By Owner) - August 2016
- Considering the Implications & Benefits of Trademarks and Trademark Registration When Forming Your Business - January 2014
- Keeping the "Fun" in Fundraising: Avoid Inadvertent Violations of the Internal Revenue Code - May 2012