Receptionist - Virginia Beach
The Receptionist must be a competent, dependable individual, who is ready to be the first contact with our clients and guests.
- Welcome each visitor with a positive attitude
- Screen calls in a professional manner
- Listen to client needs, direct calls accordingly
- Maintain confidential information
- Direct incoming mail
- Maintain the common areas, to keep space free of clutter
- Light upkeep of the meeting areas and restock spaces with appropriate refreshments
- Inventory kitchen supplies, reordering when needed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to anticipate needs
- A "People person"
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of legal terms and processes
Education and Experience
- High School degree (required)
- Some related experience preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time
Pay is commensurate with experience. Remote work is not an option for this position.